League Seeks Volunteers to Serve on Committees, Task Forces (Misc News: January 16, 2013)
For 2013, MCUL & Affiliates has a mix of continuing and new committees (listed below). The league is asking credit union professionals to provide guidance on key issues involving the credit union community.
“The league counts on credit union leaders to set the direction for activities ranging from awards to education to governmental affairs,” MCUL & Affiliates CEO David Adams said. “Please consider serving on one of these committees or allowing your employees to serve.”
Following is the list of the 2013 committees and task forces.
- Awards and Community Reinvestment Committee (existing committee)
- CU Link Committee (formerly the CU Difference Committee/existing committee)
- Educational Needs Committee (existing committee)
- Examination and Supervision Committee (existing committee)
- Government and Political Affairs Forum (participation is elected)
- State and Federal Issues Working Group (existing committee)
- Financial Education Council (existing task force)
Click here to view the committee descriptions.
If you are interested in serving on a committee or task force in 2013, click on the Committee/Task Force Volunteer Form need a link and send it to Petrina Edmondson at Petrina.Edmondson@mcul.org or fax the form to (734) 793-5160. Volunteer forms need to be submitted by Feb. 1.
If you have any questions, contact Lee Ann Mares at LeeAnn.Mares@mcul.org or at (800) 262-6285, ext. 515.