Nominations Open for 2012 MCUL and MCUF Awards (Misc News: February 9, 2012)
The nominations period is now open for the 2012 MCUL and Michigan Credit Union Foundation Awards. This is the chance to recognize those tireless individuals and outstanding organizations that work so hard to make the Michigan credit union community as successful as it is.
Nominations for the awards are currently being sought for the following categories:
• Credit Union Professional of the Year
• Distinguished Service Award
• MCUL Chapter Effectiveness Award
• Outstanding Credit Union of the Year Award
• Young Professional of the Year Award
• Credit Union Youth Advocate of the Year
• Award for Excellence in Consumer Education
• Credit Union Community Volunteer
• International Credit Union Development (ICUD)
Anyone affiliated with a member credit union can submit a nomination. The entire process can now be completed online with the capability of uploading supporting nomination documentation.
These prestigious awards will be given out at a special breakfast presentation at the 2012 AC&E in July.
A full description of the different awards and the associated criteria is available at http://www.mcul.org/MCULMCUF_Awards_2504.html.
The nomination period will remain open through March 16, 2012.