CMG Offers a Variety of Informative Webinars
For more information on all of CUNA Mutual Group’s available webinars, visit www.cunamutual.com/education. There you will find a wealth of resources to help manage business risk, manage operations, grow the business, develop and retain employees and serve and protect members. Here are just a few:
CU Protection Webinars – Free and open to CUNA Mutual Group Bond policyholders. Sign-in is required.
- Communication, Social Media & Crisis Management – Wednesday, July 24, 11 a.m. ET
- Insurance Coverage Adequacy – Wednesday, Aug. 21, 11 a.m. ET
- Vendor Management: Due Diligence & Liability – Wednesday, Sept. 18, 11 a.m. ET
Recapture Market Share – or request additional information, email email@example.com.
- Mortgage Recapture and First-Time Home Buyers – Tuesday, June 25, 3 p.m. ET
- Auto Loan Recapture & Next Car Purchase – Tuesday, July 23, 3 p.m. ET
- Credit Card & Personal Loans: Growing Unsecured Loans – Tuesday, Aug. 13, 3 p.m. ET
Mid-Year Investment & Economic Update – Review of the current state of the economy with a guide to prudent investment strategies. (For retirement plan participants) – Wednesday, July 17, noon ET.
Submissions to Monitor may be emailed
. Bryan Laviolette is the editor of Monitor. Contact him by email
or call (800) 262-6285, ext. 233. The newsletter of the Michigan Credit Union League is published Monday mornings or Tuesday mornings when Monday is a holiday. There is no Monitor the week after Christmas and the week after the Annual Convention and Exposition. The MCUL reserves the right to edit submissions for clarity and space.