MCUF Aims to Provide $100,000 in Support to Michigan Credit Unions in 2013
The Michigan CU Foundation is aiming to raise and provide $100,000 in funding in 2013 for credit union community outreach and employee professional development.
MCUF has been assisting Michigan credit unions since 1954 with annual awards, scholarships and grants that help hundreds of credit union professionals advance and strengthen the Michigan Credit Union movement. The MCUF utilizes donations from credit unions, chapters and credit union business partners to provide funds and support to credit unions for educational, leadership development, community outreach and financial education activities.
Get involved and be engaged with the MCUF:
- Utilize MCUF small asset sized educational scholarships and operational grants
- Apply for a CUNA Management School scholarship
- Get assistance for your financial education and community outreach activities with a Community Reinvestment Grant
- Participate in the 2013 Financial Counseling Certification Training
- Support the MCUF with an annual donation
Visit www.mcuf.mcul.org to make a donation or to explore ways the MCUF can assist your credit union and community.
Submissions to Monitor may be emailed
. Bryan Laviolette is the editor of Monitor. Contact him by email
or call (800) 262-6285, ext. 233. The newsletter of the Michigan Credit Union League is published Monday mornings or Tuesday mornings when Monday is a holiday. There is no Monitor the week after Christmas and the week after the Annual Convention and Exposition. The MCUL reserves the right to edit submissions for clarity and space.