The award recognizes an individual chapter for its outstanding achievements in two or more of the following categories:
- Support of key MCUL Initiatives (PAC fundraising, legislative events, CU Difference Campaign, CMN support, etc.)
- Continuous outreach/recruiting efforts in drawing credit unions into active Chapter participation
- Activities that support the growth of the next generation of credit union leaders through education, training and seeking young professionals to fill chapter executive committee seats
- Support of credit union cooperation by holding multichapter functions
The MCUL Awards Committee, on the basis of the nominations and supporting information received, proposes up to three names for final action by the MCUL Board of Directors.
Any nomination submitted may be featured in various MCUL and MCUF materials to demonstrate how credit unions and their leaders benefit their communities. Submission of a nomination indicates approval for the MCUL and MCUF to use the nomination materials in its publications and advocacy efforts.
New for 2013: Prize
The winning chapter will receive $1000 to donate to the Michigan-based charity of its choice.
- All entries must include up to four supporting documents that address the criteria listed above.
Please note that no additional supplementary material will be reviewed.