Check back soon for online registration. For additional information, please contact Robyn Heron at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (800) 262-6285, ext. 245.
303 Monroe Ave. NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Thursday, May 12, 2011
1:30 - 4:00 p.m. Executive Preview (By invitation only.)
4:00 - 6:00 p.m. General Exposition
6:00 - 8:00 p.m. Welcome Reception at the DeVos Place (Name badge required for admission.)
Friday, May 13, 2011
9:30 - 11:30 a.m. General Exposition
11:00 a.m. Vendor Prize Drawings
The exhibit hall is carpeted. Furnishings such as counters and stools are available at an additional cost from the show contractor. Each booth may register up to two name badges, which allows for admission into the exposition hall, the welcome reception and all non-ticketed convention events (including all general and keynote sessions and all breakout sessions) by vendor staff. Additional name badges are available at a cost of $50 each.
Move-in: Thursday, May 12, 2011 7:00 a.m. – Noon
Move-out: Friday, May 13, 2011 11:45 a.m.
Exhibits need to be completely set up and ready for traffic by 12:30 p.m. on May 12. Exhibitors agree not to vacate their assigned exhibit spaces prior to the official closing of the exposition at noon on May 13 and must be completed by 3:00 p.m.
Exhibitors are reminded to read the complete exhibitor agreement at the time of registration.
For additional questions, e-mail: email@example.com or call (800) 262-6285, x 245 or 235.
My booth registration includes the following:
* One 10’ x 10’ booth in the exposition hall, complete with carpet, table drapery and chairs.
* Company Website listed and linked from the official MCUL& Affiliates 2011 AC&E Website.
* Complimentary listing in the virtual trade show featured on the MCUL& Affiliates 2011 AC&E Website.
* Complete credit union attendee list.
* Two AC&E registrations which includes:
- Welcome Reception on Thursday, May 12.
- Snacks in the Exposition Hall.
- Entrance into all non-ticketed events, including all education sessions and the keynote presentation.
Each booth measures 10' x 10' wide and is equipped, ready for move-in, including:
* One 2' x 8' white covered and skirted display table
* Two side chairs
* One wastebasket
* Carpeted room
* One 7" by 44" booth identification sign with four wire drapery hooks (optional)
* 8' high-back draping and 3' high-side draping
Sponsorship Opportunities and Material Shipping
There are many great opportunities to be a involved with the Michigan Credit Union League & Affiliates Annual Convention and Exposition as either a sponsor or an exhibitor. For additional details, or to discuss sponsorship opportunities, please contact Robyn Heron at (800) 262-6285, ext. 245.
Select sponsorship levels may provide collateral material to be included in delegate kits; materials must be received by April 22 to be included. After this date materials will be displayed in registration area for attendees to take. See complete sponsorship information for further details.