More Rooms Are Now Available ... Discounts Available Until May 14
Additional discounted rooms are being held at the Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center, the official hotel of the MCUL 2010 Annual Convention & Exposition.
Room reservations are now being accepted. Be sure to read the additional details below on how to identify your credit union to take advantage of the special savings that have been arranged.
Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center
Hotel Room Reservation Information
Rooms may be reserved online at the Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center Website, using conference code mcumcua or by calling the hotel directly at (313) 568-8000 and stating you are with the Michigan Credit Union League (code MCU).
- Reservations made after
April 29, May 14, 2010 will be on a space- and rate- available basis.
- Reservations require a credit card number. (Please bring the credit card on-site.)
- All rooms are subject to 6% state and 9% hotel occupancy tax. Federal credit unions wishing to gain exemption from Michigan State Sales Tax must initiate arrangements directly with the hotel a few weeks prior to arrival.
- Cancellation of rooms after 6:00 p.m. the day prior or within 24 hours of arrival will result in one night's charge for each room reserved.
- Hotel check-in is 3:00 p.m.; checkout is noon.
- Parking: Off-site parking is $5 per hour or $20 per day; Valet parking is available for $25 per day. Self parking is also available at the Beaubien Garage.
- Please contact the hotel if you will require a late arrival. Unless the hotel is contacted, room reservations will be considered "no shows" at 12:01 a.m. following the reservation date and the entire reservation will be released and re-sold.
Reserve Your Room Now
DETROIT MARRIOTT at the RENAISSANCE CENTER
400 Renaissance Center, Detroit, MI 48243
Use event code MCU or Michigan Credit Union League when calling for reservations.
$139 (Single/Double occupancy; does not include taxes and fees).
April 29, May 14, 2010, rooms will be on a space- and rate- available basis.
Suites and Hospitality Rooms
For information on suites and hospitality rooms, contact Monica Zabolotny at MCUL at (800) 262-6285, x407.
Driving Directions and Construction
Find driving directions to the Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center here.
PLEASE NOTE - It's necessary to "drive around" the Renaissance Center to access Renaissance Drive West, which is the front entrance to the Marriott Hotel. From Jefferson, turn on to Beaubien Street headed toward the Detroit River. Turn right at Atwater. Turn right at W. Renaissance Drive. The hotel entrance is immediately on the right. You may valet park and enter the hotel from this location. Download a PDF map of these instructions here.
Due to ever changing construction on Michigan roads please visit this site to check on the latest construction zones in your area.