Any current staff or official volunteer of a Michigan credit union affiliated with the Michigan Credit Union League is eligible for consideration.
The award recognizes an active credit union person for outstanding individual achievement in contributions to the credit union youth movement in two or more of the following categories to further develop credit union efforts to serve youth:
- Promotes or teaches youth financial education
- Promotes or develops cooperative youth financial resources
- Developed an innovative credit union youth product or service
- Participates in community outreach efforts for youth development
- Supports youth financial literacy legislative efforts
- All entries must include up to four supporting documents that address the criteria listed above. Please note that no additional supplementary material will be reviewed.