Any current staff or official volunteer of a Michigan credit union affiliated with the Michigan Credit Union League is eligible for consideration.
The award recognizes an active credit union person for outstanding individual achievement in contributions to the credit union youth movement in two or more of the following categories to further develop credit union efforts to serve youth:
- Promotes or teaches youth financial education
- Promotes or develops cooperative youth financial resources
- Developed an innovative credit union youth product or service
- Participates in community outreach efforts for youth development
- Supports youth financial literacy legislative efforts
The MCUL Awards Committee, on the basis of the nominations and supporting information received, proposes the winner to the MCUL Board of Directors to be ratified.
Any nomination submitted may be featured in various MCUL and MCUF materials to demonstrate how credit unions and their leaders benefit their communities. Submission of a nomination indicates approval for the MCUL and MCUF to use the nomination materials in its publications and advocacy efforts.
New for 2013
The winner of this prestigious award will receive a $500 prize.
- All entries must include up to four supporting documents that address the criteria listed above.
Please note that no additional supplementary material will be reviewed.