Any credit union professional whose credit union is affiliated with the MCUL may be nominated.
This award recognizes an individual whose leadership and accomplishments have bettered their individual credit union, district/chapter, the Michigan Credit Union League (MCUL) and/or the Credit Union National Association (CUNA). Please summarize their accomplishments in one or more of the following areas:
- Financial strength and performance
- New and improved services to members
- New activities or programs
- Growth in membership
- Employee development
- Financial literacy efforts
- Community involvement
- Other areas that contributed to strengthening the credit union to position it for greater success
- State and/or national credit union accomplishments
- Legislative advocacy
- Chapter leadership and accomplishments
- All entries must include up to four supporting documents that address the criteria listed above. Please note that no additional supplementary material will be reviewed.