Florasteen Cobb, Vice President, CU Lending Solutions
Florasteen Cobb is Vice President of CU Lending Solutions where she is responsible for ongoing marketing strategies and retention for Lending & Payment Solutions.
- M.B.A. from the University of Virgina Graduate School of Banking Finance, Charlottesville, Va.
- Graduate School of Management, Detroit, Mich.
- B.S. in Management, Detroit College of Business, Dearborn, Mich.
- Certified Instructor, American Institute of Banking, Detroit, Mich.
- Certified Mortgage Lender
- Certified Facilitator of Objection Clinics
- Certified Facilitator of Value Training
- Certified Facilitator of Frontline Leadership
- Certified Facilitator of Cohen Brown Extraordinary Sales Leadership and Management
- Facilitator of Cohen Brown Extraordinary New Business Development Seminars, MasterCard University
- Recognized for top sales performance in the 90's
- Member of Sales & Marketing Association
Cobb resides in Woodhaven, Mich. She has one daughter, Latoyia A. Herd, in medical school at Emory University in Atlanta, and one son, Lionel Sims, general counsel for the Attorney General in Washington D.C.