2014 CUNA GAC
Save the date! The 2014 CUNA GAC will take place February 23-27. We will post more information as we draw closer to the event. If you have any questions, please contact Political Action Coordinator Melissa Osborn at Melissa.Osborn@mcul.org or 1-800-262-6285 ext. 578. Updates will be added as the event nears.
The Grand Hyatt Washington
1000 H Street NW,
Washington, D.C., USA 20001
Tel: +1 202 582 1234
Rate: $335 Single/Double
Current Tax: 14.5%
• Saturday, February 22
• Sunday, February 23
• Monday, February 24
• Tuesday, February 25
• Wednesday, February 26
- A deposit of $275 is required with each individual reservation. The deposit will be charged as soon as the credit card information is entered into the on-line reservation system.
- Reservations cancelled before Wednesday, January 8, 2014 will receive a full refund and avoid a cancellation charge of $275.
- All reservations, changes and cancellations must be made with the CUNA Housing Bureau by Friday, January 17, 2014, at 4:30 p.m. EST.
- Reservations may be madefor the Michigan block of rooms at the Grand Hyatt by booking online at http://registration3.experientevent.com/showCUN141/. Select the Attendee/League/Exhibitor button, enter your arrival and departure dates, and enter Bravo2014 into the League Access Code box.
- Reservations must be completed by Friday, January 17, 2014.
2013 CUNA GAC Recap
The 2013 CUNA GAC took place Sunday February 24 – Thursday February 28 at the Washington Convention Center, Washington, D.C. The 2013 GAC featured former Mississippi Governor Haley Barbour, Author and Special Correspondent Tom Brokaw, Author and Journalist Jean Chatzky and former DNC Chairman Terry McAuliffe.
Live from the CUNA GAC: Day 4