The MCUL is constantly updating its online services to deliver information through the latest online video and audio technology.
- CUBE TV- The MCUL's comprehensive online video portal features eight channels with a wealth of information regarding national and Michigan-specific credit union issues, as well as educational and training videos and video webcasts.
Here are the channel listings:
- CU National Update -a weekly webcast dedicated to the issues and topics important to credit unions
- Michigan Priority Report - monthly video webcast with MCUL CEO David Adams discussing the Issues, Initiatives and Solutions for Michigan credit unions
- Industry Leaders- video webcasts featuring MCUL CEO David Adams and key industry leaders, regulators and and lawmakers
- Special Reports-video reports that cover the CUNA and MCUL GACs, MCUL GAC, summits and credit union events
- CU Campus-short, free educational videos produced by the MCUL on a variety of CU-centric topics
- Advocacy in Action-lawmaker cable shows featuring MCUL CEO David Adams as guest and subject matter expert
- CUs in the News-television stories featuring Michigan credit unions
- Product Showcase-highlights of products and services available through the MCUL, CUcorp and CU Solutions Group. This channel offers short videos explaining the products, shows credit unions how the products can drive business and also how those products can streamline processes.
YouTube Channel - The MCUL maintains a YouTube channel. This is the place to access early video webcasts, Advocacy in Action videos, CU DifferenceCampaign Videosand Special Reports.
- Audio Podcast Archive - A library of audio interviews with credit union leaders, speakers at MCUL education sessions, compliance experts and political personalities.