Get Ready for a VIP Experience...at an Amazing Destination
Presented by MCUL & Affiliates and the Michigan CUES
When it's time for a change of scenery and some serious think-time, retreat to the place other Michigan credit union CEOs go to relax and network, and leave with a head full of ideas, inspirations and resources.
This year's Executive Summit agenda offers outstanding topics with plenty of time to interact with other attendees, plus a new pre-event workshop later in the afternoon on Wednesday for those who choose not to golf.
Located on Little Traverse Bay, The Inn at Bay Harbor is the perfect backdrop for the Executive Summit, providing a classic setting with all the amenities of the present.
It is an Executive-Level Destination
Exclusive for Michigan Credit Union Executives
- Optional Pre-Event Golf Outing
- Networking Reception at Bay Harbor Golf Club
- Executing on the Strategic Plan: An Executive’s View
- Top 10 Challenges Facing Credit Unions
- Executive Level Data: Competition, Products and Beyond
- Key Issues Dialog & E-Scan
- Auto Lending Insights: From CFPB to Focus Groups
- Compliance in 2014 and Beyond
- MCUL & Affiliates and CUES Networking Reception
- Focused, Fueled and Fired Up! Creating a Competitive Advantage Through Teams
- Focused on Payments: Considerations for Today’s Credit Union Leadership
Join Other Michigan CEOs for This Outstanding Event
Download and Print the Hotel Reservation Form Here
Following the MCUL & Affiliates
Fall Leadership Development Conference